Thursday, November 4, 2010

October

I love October because it is the start of the Holiday season! My favorite time of year is the last 3 months. What a busy month we had. Peyton finished up his first soccer program...



My sis turned 24!!  We drove to Ogden to surprise her for dinner!  We love you Schonie!


We went to the pumpkin patch!!





And of course Halloween...  the kids make the holidays so much fun!  We carved pumpkins, trick or treated and had a little party at our house. 

                      Bun in the oven!!
The coolest part of the night was our dragon!! My husband is so crafty, he did the majority of this project, everyone loved it!




2 comments:

Preston and Schonie said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are SO cute Heid! I am so excited to see you guys on friday. I miss my babies!! They are getting so BIG! Love you guys!

Craig and Erin said...

Nice Post! I love that you are updating again! You are the best workout partner a gal could ask for! Just saying!