Sunday, February 1, 2009

So big!





















We had pictures done just recently for Savannah and Peyton. Savannah is 7 months in 2 days, I can't believe it! Peyton is getting so big. Everyday is such an adventure with him. He can practically say anything. All of the words that come out of his mouth just crack me up. Yesterday he rode home with Zack and was behind me. He said "Daddy pass Mom", Zack said "What?" He said "Pass Mom I want to beat her." He couldn't help but laugh and of course passed me. When we got home Peyton was jumping and said "I beat you Mom!" I am having so much fun with my kids. I am so lucky to have such wonderful kids. Savannah is getting so big herself. She can sit up, rollover, eats baby food, laughs and coos, smiles and just keeps getting cuter! She is definitely a mamma's girl. I am completely OK with that! :) I enjoy every minute of every day with my kids.

7 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Heidi where did you get your kids picks done they are sooooooo cute all of them. My favorites though are the black and white one of your little girl and the one with you holding her hands. I cant believe how old peyton is looking. You have very cute kids.....

Jessica said...

So cute! Who did them? My favorite is of the Savannah in the baby legs and pink hat. I almost got the girls hats just like that in cream last time I was in Utah. I love her skirt too! I have always wanted to get them for my girls for pictures.

Hayz and Jer Bear said...

Heidi,

Your kidos are the cutest ever! It's been a while since I looked at your blog. So, it was a great surprise to see the recent pictures. I can't believe how big they are already......and I haven't even met them yet.
I will be in Utah the 2nd week in march. My mom is having a "Come meet Tatum" gathering so be watching for an invite. I hope you can make it. I would love to see you! Oh, I need your address. You can e-mail me or myspace message me so you don't have to publicly display it. Thanks!

The Montys said...

Your kiddies are so so so cute!! I love the pics of Savannah in her tutu! I can't wait to have a little girl so I can do stuff like that :) I'm having a Scentsy party on the 22nd and would love for you to come! Nicole is bringing her purses and I'm sure she would love to see you too! Holdyn would love to play with Peyton too :) If you are interested, email me and I will send you the flyer.

Brienne said...

Where the CRAP did you buy that tutu? SOOOOOOOO cute - see you soon.

Brienne said...

P.S. Just saw the bear at the bottom of the page - holy crap, I'll have to hear more about that!

Craig and Erin said...

Hey Heidi,
These pictures are so, so dang cute! We can't wait until summer for the kids to run wild on the street! Hey=are you still at lifetime? Talk to you guys soon