Sunday, November 2, 2008

The things he says...

So last Wednesday night at about 9:30 p.m. Peyton came up to me and had a hilarious conversation...
P: Mom, do you have any money?
Me: What?
P: Do you have any money?
Me: No I don't sweetie, ask your dad.
P: Dad, do you have any money?
Zack: How much do you need?
P: Ummm four.
Zack: Four
P: Yeah!
Zack: Let me see what I have
P: Ok
Zack: Ok buddy I have your money but I only have three.
P: Ok
A little bit of time passes
P: Mom, I go to the store and buy candy.
Me: Oh really that is what you are going to do with your money?
P: Yeah, I go to the store and buy candy now.
Me: I promise you I will take you to the store tomorrow buddy.
P: No. (Throws a little fit and walks away, comes back a few minutes later)
P: Mom, do you have your keys?
Me: What do you need my keys for?
P: I go to the store and buy candy and Roxie (our dog) coming!
Zack: You are going to go to the store with Roxie and get candy!
P: Yeah, bye!!
I have never laughed so hard in my life. How does a two year old know all of that? I got him to go to bed and put his money in his drawer and told him I would take him to the store in the morning. Well the next day came and I thought he would have forgotten, nope. We ate breakfast and right after, I go to the store and buy candy! I couldn't tell him no so we got in the car and went to the gas station. Out of all the candy he chose mini m&m's. Little stinker!!

7 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

I love it see he knows what he wants and you guys cant tell him any different thats for sure. He is so cute, I love the little things that come out of these kids mouth there so funny yet so smart. Hope your halloween party went well....

Anonymous said...

He's a smart kid Heidi! He knows what he is talking about!

Jessica said...

It will just keep getting better as he gets older. Margo comes up with some pretty funny stuff sometimes. Too cute!

Brienne said...

First of all, me and brandon are crying we are laughing so hard. That is hilarious. Second of all -since when can Peyton talk? I haven't seen or talked to you forever. Third - I totally gave up on checking your blog then one day I check it and there are like 3 new posts!! YEAH! Hopefully you post more often, lets hang out, I'm busy with Dexters stuff these next 2 weeks but after that lets go somewhere together.

Joey and IngeLisa Gabardi said...

Your kids are adorable! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Zack, can I have 4 large? Heidi won't give it to me.

Jessica said...

Heidi, a bunch of our friends are getting together on tuesday and going to PF changs for dinner, I just wanted to see if you wanted to go. We are meetinbg there at 6:00. Just let me know becasue I am going to make reservations.