Thursday, October 30, 2008

October!











Am I a horrible blogger or what! I can't believe it has been two months since I have posted anything. I will be putting up a lot of new posts to catch up. I love October, fall is here and Christmas is just around the corner. I have to say that I am having so much fun being a mom. Kids make the holidays so much fun! Tonight we made cupcakes and carved out a pumpkin. Well Peyton and Zack did the pumpkin. My husband is so crafty and is such a great dad to our kids. I am so glad that they have a dad that loves to do things with them. He basically took over the pumpkin and cupcakes! I love this time of year because we get to do fun things with friends and family! I hope everyone has a great Halloween!

4 comments:

Brandon and Tenille said...

Wow is it true Heidi made a new post I thought you died hahaha just kidding. I love your cupcakes they turned out way cute to and I am sure your little guys loved them as well. Your pumkins turned out as well, thank heavens for those husband so we dont have to carve those things. You are looking great by the way but when are you not. Love the new pics....

Anonymous said...

You need to show off the darling pictures of the 2 in their halloween costumes! I love them!

krista said...

Hey Heidi!
I found your blog through Jessica's and thought I would say hi!
Your kids are adorable, and I'm glad to see that things are going good for you guys!

Staci Davies said...

Looks like you all have been having some fun! Creative cupcakes. They look yummy. That story about Peyton was hilarious! They say the funniest stuff. That one won't be forgotten. Im glad he got his little m&m's :)